Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

Unity Kit of the Month October 2016 card


So just a short time back I became a Unity KOTM club member.  And I have colored up a BUNCH of these images and have spent no time at all turning them into cards.  So now that's what I'm about to do..starting with this one :)  I'm about to pop this one in the mail, so I thought I'd take a quick pic of it and get it blogged.  I'm sure I'll only be blogging a few of them, because this time of year it's all about cranking these cards out, lol!

FYI, if you've ever been considering becoming a Unity Kit member, well now is the time to do it.  In 2017 the prices will be going up, but as a current member, you'd be grandfathered in, at least through next year.  AND, you can purchase past kits at a discount..like this one!

This is the kit I used from October 2016, as you can see there are a lot of awesome images here!



So back to cardmaking and various other chores around the house this Monday afternoon, I hope you are having a GREAT day!


2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty and elegant. Love the image and your coloring of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome image and you've made a wonderful card with it. Unity has great images. I'm sure their kits are the best.

    ReplyDelete