Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Bo Bunny Holly Jolly - Green Santa!


So if you've followed me a while, you may know what a huge fan of Santa I am.  I'm always on the search for the cutest Santa images, big ones, small ones, fat ones, thin ones!  This image came from a newer release by #BoBunny, called "Holly Jolly"

I've committed to coloring this guy 4 ways before Christmas.  This is card #2, my Red Santa posted a week ago or so.  I LOVE him in Green, what do you guys think???

I picked this set up from a friend of mine, Deana Benson over at her Etsy shop, you may want to grab Bo Bunny Holly Jolly for your holiday cards, it's so darned cute!

Other items I used to make this card:
Red and Gold Twine




6 comments:

  1. I love the green Santa! He is such a cutie! I think I need him too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Santa's too! What a cute image and love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Santa image! You have the best Santa's. I'm tired of my traditional ones so you are showing me that cool ones exist! And that you don't have to make them red. You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks fab in green! And your paper is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete