Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Kat Scrappiness and Honey Bee Stamps Little Pickup


Hello everyone, I can't believe it's Thursday already!  My folks were here visiting for the Thanksgiving holiday and they just left yesterday to head back to Chicago.  I'm feeling just a little bit sad they had to go, so it was nice to immerse myself into a crafty project using this brand new set by Honey Bee Stamps called "Little Pickup".  Hehe, that's what I needed, was a little pickup!

So using some fun products from Kat Scrappiness, I was able to create this lovely christmas card!  I copic colored the truck, and my sentiment was heat embossed in Hero Arts White.  

Thanks for stopping by! 
Here's a link to all the great products I used from the Kat Scrappiness online store!


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful. How did you make the shadows on the truck?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glenna, I used 3 different shades of Copic markers..the darkest shading was done with R89 (Dark Red).

      Delete
  2. Your coloring on this is gorgeous! Beautiful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the plaid! Such a great image too.Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic masculine card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and colouring on your great Christmas card. Very bold and very lovely! Thanks for playing at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering our Christmas Cards Challenge and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is SO pretty! I love the coloring on the truck. Well done! Thank you for joining us for Perfectly Created Chaos Anything Goes Christmas Challenge. I hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Black and red and plaid with a pickup truck! This card makes me happy--a definite pick up indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card with fab colouring. thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Perfectly done! :)
    Thanks for sharing over at the Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card and a great image. Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous..Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card - thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.

    Happy New Year!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete