Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Gina Marie Designs Poinsettia Die and 4x4 Circle Quilted Die


Hi all, just enjoying a lazy Saturday.  I got some housecleaning done and now I think I'll poke around on the internet for a bit before a little crafty time.  

Wanted to show you a new card I made using some of Gina Marie Designs new dies.  Gina has a growing line of quilt dies and this is her brand new one, Circle Quilted Die #4.  I'm going to be posting another card that I used this same quilt on soon, but I couldn't wait to show off these gorgeous vibrant Poinsettia Set 1 Dies!  I love the details on these and thought they looked stunning against the plain creme colored quilt pattern.  

GMD has 3 different poinsettia dies, if you'd like to check out all of them http://wholesalecraftingsupplies.com/products?keywords=poinsettia

Lastly I add Gina's Cursive Merry Christmas Die in sparkly gold layered on top of red in 4 layers to make it really stand up off the card.  I finished with some pearls and May Arts string.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you are enjoying your weekend!


4 comments: