Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Ornamental Newton by Newtons Nook Designs and Kat Scrappiness


Hi everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful relaxing Sunday!  I'm here today with Kat Scrappiness showing off an adorable #NewtonsNookDesigns stamp set #OrnamentalNewton that Kat has in the shop!  I used my Stampoholic Stamping Tool to get a perfect impression while stamping!

I copic colored the Newton Kitty, and cut him out.  Behind him on the white square layer, I floated in some distress ink in Peacock Feathers.  I cut all the square layers and sentiment circle out, using some of Kat's awesome stitched dies.  They cut so beautifully and are really a bargain!  I'll link all the products I've used below.  

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day!

Stampoholic Stamping Tool
Ranger Distress Ink Peacock Feathers

3 comments:

  1. Awww... look at the naught little kitty swinging on the bauble. This is cute and perfectly colored. You know what I need?! Newton's Nook stamps! Yep, it could happen. I'm sure I'm on Santa's Nice list. Or at least the usually-nice-but-sometimes-cranky list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! I love the colors you used and the fun layers of paper! The sparkle adds the perfect finishing touch!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is gorgeous. Your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete