Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

Studio Katia September 2018 Release Blog Hop - Updated with winner!!!

Hi everyone, announcing my winner of a $25 g/c to the Studio Katia store!  Annalisa Young, you are my winner, congratulations!  Please email me at rutabagapiedesigns @ gmail . com to claim your prize!  Thank to everyone that entered by commenting!

Beautiful coloring on the trimmings set. Each flower is distinct, which is really impressive since they're all the same color. And the little village is just adorable. It's the platonic ideal of a winter village, I think. Thank you for sharing your lovely ideas with us!



Hello and welcome to Studio Katia Fall 2018 Release Blog Hop!! You should have arrived from the talented Svitlana Shayevich's blog and the amazing Amy Rysavy is your next stop. If you get lost you can find the full hop list below or visit the Studio Katia Blog!

Studio Katia is giving away TWO $50 CAD gift certificates on each day of the Hop, winners will be chosen from the comments left on all blogs of the Hop! (more details below)

In addition, Studio Katia is giving me the opportunity to GIVEAWAY a $25 g/c to one of my followers! And I'd also love it if you followed me on Instagram here: RutabagapieDesigns Instagram Make sure to leave your comment below and I'll pick a winner one week from today! 9/28/18 Winner will be notified here on this post!

So now onto my cards I have to show you today, using brand new Studio Katia products from the September 2018 release! My first card is made using Poinsettia Trimmings. Isn't this a gorgeous stamp set? I enjoyed the relaxation of coloring all these lovely flowers, then mounting them on some houndstooth patterned paper and embellished with a few gorgeous Midnight Blue Crystals. Check out the new glue pen by SK as well, it was a great adhesive to adhere my layers! Products shown and linked below!



Products used shown below! Click on the photo, which are linked to the Studio Katia shop!




For my second card, I was able to play around with this ADORABLE new stamp/die set, Holiday Village. I also created the hills using the new pierced Trimmings Borders dies. I love how the piercing is on both sides of this die, and I was able to cut 2 different pierced hills at once that fit together perfectly!  Lastly I embellished with the Iridescent Ice Flakes Crystals in the sky. Along with the heat embossed snowflakes, this looks like a perfect winter day in the village!  Products shown and linked below!




To celebrate Studio Katia is giving away TWO $50 CAD Gift Certificates every day of the Blog Hop! That’s FOUR chances to win. The winners will be chosen randomly from comments left on ALL blogs of our Blog Hop.

To enter:
- Leave a comment on this blog post and on every stop of the Blog Hop
- Follow us on Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Make sure to leave all the comments by Saturday, June 2nd, 2018 11:59 PM EST.
All winners will be announced on Sunday, June 3rd, 2018 on the Studio Katia Blog.

Ready to get hopping? Here’s the complete Blog Hop List:



I've entered my projects in the following challenges! SSS Wednesday Challenge

58 comments:

  1. Your double row of poinsettias, framing the sentiment: gorgeous! The Holiday Village...oh my! I'm ready to put on my winter parka and boots and go for a wander through the pretty, inviting village! I can tell you had fun designing these cards; they're infused with joy!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! So festive and colorful! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your first card using the Poinsettia Trimmings stamp set. Your coloring of the poinsettias is lovely! The stamped panel was gorgeous alone, but you stepped it up a notch by adding that black and white border behind it. What an impact that made to your card! Your second card using the Holiday Village is just adorable! It's the kind of card you want to frame and bring out year after year! What a creative card maker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I especially love the second one - just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are just stunning. I love that cute little snowman in the town scene. But those poinsettias, they are my favorite! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you used the Poinsettia Trimmings set! I was so excited when I saw it. I thought it would go perfect across a scrapbook page too! The Christmas village is a cute little scene also. great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the poinsettias, simply beautiful!! The Christmas village is gorgeous!! Very wintery!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. The little houses are so cute! I just bought that stamp set. Cannot wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are absolutely awesome! i love the poinsettas. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards, both of them, but I must say - I am absolutely in love with the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both of your beautiful cards! I am in love with that holiday village and your card using that is great! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards!
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super excited to see these cute stamps set. Your cards are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely holiday cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your coloring is STUNNING! Seriously! The detail and vivid colors are just WOW

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your cards, especially the little village. Great new release.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome cards! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, your Poinsettia card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your projects are gorgeous...always love all of your lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards, I am so glad you also used my favorite stamp from this new release, the awesome Poinsettia Trimming stamp set. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous cards, your poinsettias are so pretty & realistic looking, Love the depths of colour. The village is becoming a favourite set quite quickly, like how bright & cheerful yours is.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love both of your cards using the new Studio Katia release! The Poinsettia Trimmings card is so colorful and eye catching! The Holiday Village card is so whimsical! Great job on both!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love your cards - the coloring is jut gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both cards are lovely! I especially like the poinsettia card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the layering on the flower card.
    The coloring is great. The little
    village is darling. Great cards.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cards and I adore the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  27. AMAZING CARDS! I am especially fond of the first card with the Pionsettia's! I really love how you used Houndstooth pattern paper for behind it! it just really goes so very nicely with the flowers! And your coloring is soooooo AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love these wintery cards...the little houses are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your Poinsettia Trimmings card is awesome, your coloring is beautiful and while I don't normally care for a houndstooth pattern it is gorgeous for this card. How fun is the Holiday Village and those snow drifts, perfect :) Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh wow, stunning cards! Ahh-mazing coloring and gorgeous designs.

    ReplyDelete
  31. So cute! I love the houndstooth edging!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous cards! Love those gorgeous poinsettias, and the fun winter scene with the Holiday Village set!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nice job on both cards. Love your colors and coloring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your cards! Especially the village with the snow- so festive. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love these! I think the poinsettias is definitely one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow.. beautiful cards. I love the dimension you achieved with your coloring on the poinsettia. Love the vibrancy of your little snow village.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like the way you approached coloring your poinsettias. They are a nice change of pace. Absolutely adore your village card. That is great and it really looks so nice on the blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh my! Adorable cards!!! Love so much your great colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful cards. I like your coloring on both.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Both of these look great! The coloring is wonderful-especially the poinsettias.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful coloring on the trimmings set. Each flower is distinct, which is really impressive since they're all the same color. And the little village is just adorable. It's the platonic ideal of a winter village, I think. Thank you for sharing your lovely ideas with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annalisa, please contact me as you are my winner of a $25 g/c to the Studio Katia store! Congrats!!!

      Delete
  42. Love the bright colours on the whimsical houses!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful cards! I love those poinsettias and also cute little houses!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Both cards are great!! Love those poinsettias with the background!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your houndstooth background border looks amazing with your pretty poinsettias, and your wintry scene is totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh my !! Your cards are so beautiful !! Your floral is absolutely stunning ! Your coloring is perfect. And your winter scene is just lovely. Thanks for sharing your delicious work. Love, Marjorie
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  47. I’m already an Instagram follower with this handle :
    @margessw
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  48. I’m already a follower and a liker on Facebook with this account :
    Marjorie Isaline Dumontier
    And this email : [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  49. And I’m also already an Instagram follower of yours.
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete