Pages

Monday, September 17, 2018

Hello Bluebird Halloween - First BRI DT post!


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog on this lovely Monday. First off, I've got some news!  I've joined the Design Team over at Butterfly Reflections Ink for this next 4 months of the year!  If you've never heard or BRI, let me link you here so you can check out all the amazing products they carry!



So my very first project, I decided to feature a brand that I'm absolutely crazy about, Hello Bluebird!  Have you heard of them yet?  They have been producing some of the cutest stamp/die sets. You can find everything in their line here: Hello Bluebird @ BRI


I used the following sets to create this scene: 





Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you've enjoyed my first project for Butterfly Reflections Ink.!



1 comment:

  1. Well, congratulations for your new DT contribution ! 👏And that “first” card is sooo cool !! I love the color combo you choose : that yellow moon on your deep blue sky = delicious !! Thanks for this inspiration. Love, Marjorie
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete