Pages

Friday, September 28, 2018

Newton's Nook Designs - Thanksgiving Cozy Campers


Hi everyone, I'm here today showing off a fall card I've made using a few stamp sets by Newton's Nook Designs!

I started by choosing my fall colors with a Aztec look. I've always been a fan of oranges, tans and turquoises together, how about you?

I started by coloring the camper from Cozy Campers stamp/die set. I colored a bunch of the tiny pumpkins from the Harvest Tails stamp/die set. I then die cut all of the images and a hill from the Land Borders Die set. I shaded the hill using Tea Dye distress ink.

Then I cut a white background panel that I inked with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and used the Cloudy Sky Stencil with some white ink to create my sky.  

Lastly I stamped the sentiment, Happy Thanksgiving with VersaFine Black Onyx Ink.

I hope you've enjoyed my fall card, thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment