Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Pure Innocence by MFT Sending Blessings


Hello everyone, Amanda here, I hope you're enjoying your weekend!  Today I wanted to share a card I made using a recently release Pure Innocence stamp/die set by MFT called, Sending Blessings I inked the background hill in Pumice Stone and the clouds in Iced Spruce. (both Distress Inks by Ranger). I used 2 MFT stencils to do this, Mini Cloud Edges and Drifts and Hills. I love using these for easy scene creators, so check them out in the Butterfly Reflections Ink shop

I Copic colored and die cut all the images to arrange my scene. I used patterned paper from the PhotoPlay Fall Breeze paper pack. for a few layers under my colored scene.

I added some Stickles glitter to the leaves, heat embossed the sentiment in white and cut out that little banner on brown cardstock.

I hope you've enjoyed my project, make sure you check out the new products over at  Butterfly Reflections Ink shop!


1 comment: