Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

JustRite Papercraft Snowflakes Background



Hi everyone, a second and final card to show you today from the JustRite Papercraft Christmas release that is in store now!  

I used this FABULOUS Snowflakes Background Stamp along with the sentiment from Merry Christmas Sentiments, both shown below.

I heat embossed the snowflakes on my card panel, then used a few blue ink tones to sponge over them.  I think this created a magical background that I absolutely love!  I tied some silver cord and popped up the sentiment over.  This was a really quick card that has such an elegant look!

Thanks for stopping by, here's a link where you can find both products shown below!





1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous snowflakes, love the embossing and inky background.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete