Pages

Friday, August 3, 2018

Newton's Summer Treats


Hello, it feels like it's been a while since I've posted a NND card, but that's just how the schedule has gone.  I was thinking about all my wonderful Newton stamp and die sets and wondering what I should create with this week?  

I'll admit, I'm starting to think about Fall, how about you?  I'm looking forward to breaking out all my harvest style papers!  And here's a little *hint*, next month NND is coming out with some really cute fall sets!  So stay tuned!

For now though, we are still in the throes of summer here in South Carolina.  Omgoodness it is SO HOT!  And what better way to cool off than with some ice cream?  Does that cone Newton is holding not look de-lish??

So I started with a A2 sized piece of navy blue cardstock and using my NND Confetti Stencil, I smeared Nuvo Glitter Paste in Tanzanite all over the cardfront.  I quickly clean my stencil when I use this product, or it will NEVER come off!  After sufficiently letting it dry, overnight as in my case, I die cut the center using a round die.  I mounted my diecut panel over some light blue card stock.  I cut a banner from the Flags and Frames set with black cardstock.  I then heat embossed the sentiment with VersaMark and white EP by Judikins.

I foam mounted the banner and Newton over the light blue cut out area and my card was complete!

Well, I hope you've enjoyed my card and I would love to hear from you in the comments section!  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment