Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

JustRite Holiday Release 2018 - Day 2


Hello again, I'm here to show you a few more projects I've created using the Holiday 2018 release from JustRite Papercraft.  

Have you all been seeing these wonderful wreath cards using Gina K's Wreath Builder?  I recently attended a show where I watched someone demo how it's done. Video Tutorial GinaK Wreath Builder System 

The minute I saw these fabulous new stamp sets by JustRite, I thought these would be PERFECT to use in creating wreath cards!  Each new stamp set has numerous small/medium sized images that are solid, so no need for coloring.  

This first card uses images from Season's Greetings To You with a sentiment in the middle from the Merry Christmas Sentiments Two.  I stamped the little snowflakes in a softer blue, then created a lantern wreath adding the heart beside it.  I took a little q-tip and rubbed on a little yellow ink to make the lanterns Merry and Bright!


My second card uses images and sentiment from Season's Greetings to You and Christmas Elements.  I just randomly stamped my images around the wreath builder using the jar, greenery, hearts and stars.  I added some Nuvo drops too.  I then glued my wreath panel onto a light blue background and added some twine.

So, if you're like me, and now completely enamored with this GinaK Wreath Builder, take a look at all the fun you can have with these solid image holiday sets by JustRite!

Thanks for stopping by!  Stay tuned for more inspiration tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete