Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

KatScrappiness Hello My Crafty Friend Die + WPlus9


Hi All!  I'm here today to show off this really awesome sentiment die by #KatScrappiness, one that I know I will use a lot!  There's nothing else like it out there and I have so many crafty friends.  What a perfect sentiment when I want to make them a card!

I multi-layered the die and glued it together with a black cutout right behind to give it a shadow.  I also copic colored it in the 5 combinations you see on the paint pallete!

KatScrappiness Hello Crafty Friend Die - click to shop!



The stitched Rectangles I've used are by Gina Marie Designs:



And I also used this wonderful stamp set by WPlus9 called "Color My World", which you can also purchase the matching dies.  I finished it off by adding a couple of cute enamel dots by Doodlebug "Matte Sprinkles"



Thanks for visiting, leave me a comment to let me know you've been here!


3 comments: