Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Gina Marie Designs Stitched Sky Dies + Distress Ink Video Tutorial! !!!Winner Picked!!!

By virtue of RandomNamePicker, the winner of the $10 gift certificate to Gina Marie's shop is Eva Bussom!  Eva left this comment over at my YouTube channel:

"AJ, great video! Love the card and all of the tricks you shared! Hope to see more videos!"

Thanks to everyone for commenting both here and on my YouTube channel!


Hi everyone!  I'm here today, showing off a card I made using Gina Marie Designs Stitched Sky Die set!  

Click photo to shop!


And here's my first ever Youtube video showing how I created this gorgeous distressed sunset background!  Leave a comment HERE OR AT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL to be entered to win a $10 voucher for Gina's shop!  Winner will be chosen 6/17/16.

Thanks for stopping by!!  Have a great weekend :)


18 comments:

  1. Great tutorial, the card is so bright and cheerful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video is wonderful! That is a stunning card, I love the sunset background and the white splattered stars make it even better. I think I need to have another look at her dies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her dies are awesome... I have bought a lot of them.

      Delete
  3. I have this set and now I need to try to make this card. very beautiful!! By the way you did a great job on the video : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the awesome video. I love how you used the elements of the die set to create a super fun summer card. Rookie mistakes...no way...that's just keeping it real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Great color combination! Fantastic video - thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a gorgeous card! That background is amazing, and you've done a beautiful job designing this card to showcase Gina's set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome background! Love the way your card turned out. That set from Gina Marie is great. The bird on the moon is a fun touch. I need to remember the tip about adding Distress ink to patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a gorgeous card and background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on your video, AJ! Your inked sky is gorgeous, I loved watching you make it. That is a great set of dies, and they look beautiful distressed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card, gorgeous ink blending! Your video was wonderful! Congrats on your first video - I will be watching for more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! Thank you so much AJ and Gina Marie Designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is gorgeous and the colors just beautiful. I've saved the video link to watch this evening. I can't wait to see how you put this together.

    ReplyDelete