Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Gina Marie Designs Layered Pineapple Die


Happy Saturday everyone..I'm goofing off for a bit getting this blog post done this morning.  I've got real work to do all weekend, so this is my calm before the storm..but I've got hot coffee, so I'm good!

I'm introducing a new die in Gina's line this morning, this GORGEOUS Layered Pineapple Die!  It's a 3 piece set and there's so much you can do with it!  This is just one look, because Gina has desinged this where you can ink in your detail.  Do you see what I did on the leaves at the top, that's a stencil effect.  You can also do that on the fruit using the holes in the die.  So once cut, don't removed the cut piece, ink it up while it's still in the die!  

The sentiment is by Technique Tuesday and the cool background paper is Bo Bunny!  The sequins are by KatScrapiness, 6mm Buttercup!


These are the 3 Gina Marie dies I used to make this card, click on the link to shop!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!








7 comments:

  1. Love this card! Very cute, as usual. What stamps did you use to make the "Birds on the Wire" card? (They show it as an example for Gina Marie's stitched oval dies?) I went to your blog and searched back and found the card but there was no reference to the stamp set used. Love your work!!! Thanks for telling us about Gina Marie's dies. They are fabulous and a great price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Merry! The stamps I used for that birds on the wire card are from WhipperSnapperDesigns..here's a link for you http://www.whippersnapperdesigns.com/the-flock-25162.html

      I never did blog that card, but I should have. So many people have asked me where that stamp came from.

      I'm so glad you are enjoying Gina's dies and thanks for your sweet words :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the info. Keep creating those fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love everything about your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pineapple card! I can't decide which I love more the Patterned paper or the pineapple itself. Any idea what Bo Bunny collection that paper is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kelly! The Bo Bunny paper pack is a 6x6 called, "Beach Therapy". It's current so you can still purchase :)

    ReplyDelete