Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Blogs 4 Boobies - Skipping Stones 3rd annual Breast Cancer Fundraiser




3rd Annual Skipping Stones Designs Blogs For Boobies Charity Hop

Bras Volume #1 by Skipping Stones Design

Before I tell you about this hop, I'd like to mention my mother in law Vena, who is currently battling breast cancer.  She has had a mastectomy a few weeks ago and is feeling good.  Now she's preparing to begin 10 weeks of chemo over the summer.  After a routine mammogram, it was discovered that she had a lump.  Because this is a rapid spreading cancer, without that early detection, her survival chances would have been so much less.  So, make sure you get checked!



Hello, today I'm happy to be a part of this amazing hop, this is day 7 of a 7 day event!

All of the money raised through the silent auction, on our blogs, will be donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation, via the coordination of Heather Timmins and friends from Skipping Stones Design.

Not only are ALL the cards and projects up for auction but Skipping Stones DesignSkipping Stones Design is also donating $2 to the cause for every stamp set sold during June 1st-14th. SSD is celebrating "Blogs 4 Boobies" with the release of 6 ALL NEW Stamp sets. You can shop here.  You can also help by bidding on any project in this hop, make sure you tell your friends!



How To Bid!


In the comment section below, fill in the dollar amount you'd like to bid on my card and include your email so I can contact you if you've won. We recommend a starting bid of $5 or more. Remember your bid includes shipping as well as the card. 100% of the money your bid will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.  Thank you for your generosity!

Once you have entered your bid/comment sit back and wait. If someone out bids you then you may bid again.

Bidding will continue on my card until 8:00 p.m. Mountain time June 8

The "Winner of the Auction" Will be the highest bid (that includes an email address)in the comment section of the MOST RECENT blogs 4 boobies post at the end of the silent auction. Please note that ALL cards/projects WILL BE REPOSTED seven days after their initial post. 
MY auction will end at 8:00 p.m. Mountain Time June 8.


What Happens if you win my auction?


Once the winning bidder pays via PayPal  and I receive notice from Skipping Stones Design I will ship your card to you.
Shipping to USA addresses only.
That is how you stamp out cancer!!

If you have any questions I direct you to the SKIPPING STONES DESIGNS Blog for more details:)))


15 comments:

  1. Love your card! I bid $5. slbela59athotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous!! I love the sentiment!! The bras are beautiful!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun stamp set and a fabulous card. The sentiment is a scream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely. I love the colors and details. It's a pleasure to hop with you!~Kim K. at My Kraft Kloset

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing the story about your mother in law. MY step mom is starting chemo and radiation this week for brain cancer. It gave me even more motivation to make sure that B4B is a success. I JUST LOVE what you did with the Bras!!! SUPER CUTE!!!! Thanks so much for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck for your mother in law, I'm a seven year survivor. Your card is adorable! Glad we were able to participate in this fight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very worthy cause, bravo for supporting it! And a very cute card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card - great colors and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card!
    Kim - Lily Patch Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun yet important card. I wish all the best to your MIL.

    ReplyDelete