Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Newton's Nook Designs Woodland Spring



Hi everyone, I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog today, so I'm sharing here too, this pretty little spring card using one of my favorite NND stamp and die combos, Woodland Spring! If you've not seen this set, scroll down for the photo and link to purchase.  These woodsy critters, wearing crowns of flowers are just beautiful!

I started with an A2 sized card base, layering it with spring green cardstock. I used the scalloped rectangle from the Frames and Flags die set to cut out a light pink border. I had a piece of this patterned kraft cardstock in my stash, so I layered that. 

From the Frames Squared Die Set, I cut the smaller rounded square and used that as my scene base and added a bit of Twisted Citron Distress ink that would help accentuate my fox. I stamped the image on a small round die cut that I layered on top of the stitched circle (also from the Frames Squared Die Set). I popped my copic colored fox up with some foam tape, then added a bit of greenery and flowers from the Flower Trio Die Set.

I really enjoyed creating this spring card, I hope you like it..please leave me a comment if you have time, I always love to hear what you think too!



No comments:

Post a Comment