Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Bugaboo Digi Stamps - Flower Puppy


Hi all, I'm back today with a digi image card to show you.  I recently printed out a bunch of digi images to have on hand when I feel like doing some quick coloring. So last night, I shut the tv off and sat and colored for a little bit. So much more relaxing than the news, wouldn't you agree?

I just love this little guy from Bugaboo Stamps and I plan to enter this card in their Anything Goes challenge going on, which I'll link below along with a link to purchase this image!

There's a very kindhearted crafter in one of my FB groups that I plan to send to on her birthday. I think this will bring her a little happiness on her special day!

Thanks for stopping by!


Challenges I'm entering with this card:










5 comments:

  1. I love this Bugaboo image. It always reminds me of that commercial where the dog brings different things to the door.. I love your coloring and background paper is a great choice. This made me smile. So glad you shared over at Catch the bug.
    Billie A
    Catch The Bug
    Creative With Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Always Fun Challenges
    Colour Crazy Challenge
    Creations In Pink
    Do-Al(l)Kreatives
    Crafty Gals Corner
    Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab image and great colouring. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came for the NN release but I had to stop and say how cute this card is. Someone's birthday is going to be happy. Love that image. [Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely darling card! I love that sweet pup and the way your papers mirror the flowers in his mouth. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing your favourite animal - great choice and a fabulous make! Hope you will join us again soon. Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete