Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Newton's Christmas Cuddles


Hi all, today I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog with a card I created for mailing.  I love having a extra store of flat cards that I can pop in the mail.  I needed extra this year, so this one is already on it's way to a friend!

I just had a desire to work with blues and greys.  I had a piece of this lovely grey with trees paper, so I layered that over some navy cardstock.  I cut an extra piece from the navy using the scalloped die from the Frameworks Die Set. I cut a white rectangle that fit inside the stitched border and distress inked it with an ombre look.  Then I stamped, diecut and copic colored the images from Newton's Christmas Cuddles.

I hope you've enjoyed my card today, and I also hope you've enjoyed working on your own Christmas cards to send out some extra cheer to friends and family!


No comments:

Post a Comment