Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Llama Delivery by Newton's Nook Designs


Hello everyone, I'm over on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today with this fun winter card I've created using Llama Delivery stamp and die set, along with the trees and red bird from Forest Scene Builder Die Set.

I started by cutting a snowy hill using the Land Borders Die Set I glued that down on this star/dark blue patterned paper from my stash cut in an A2 size. 

From there I Copic colored my images:

Llama: E55, E53, E51, E50
Scarf and blanket: B39, B37, B34 
Green Packages: G29, G17, G14, Y04
Red Packages: R89, R46, R27, R17

Once colored, I die cut them using coordinating dies. I cut my trees out using a medium tone green cardstock, then using Pine Needles Distress ink to shade the trees. I also added one tiny red bird for some decoration I foam popped my llama and one of the packages to give my scene dimension. Lastly I added the sentiment with musical notes below!

Thanks for joining me today, stop by the Newton's Nook Designs store and check out these fun products I've used to create this fun winter card!




1 comment:

  1. You have inspired me to dig into my pp stash! I LOVE this card and your coloring is superb!!

    ReplyDelete