Pages

Friday, May 11, 2018

Unity Stamp Company Vibes and Tribes


It's Friday, it's friday!  Oh my gosh, I have so much work to get done before the weekend, but no big deal!  I'm taking a moment to share a card that I colored up with my friend Jade yesterday.  She's getting back into cardmaking after a long hiatus, and she's just learning to color so I'm enjoying teaching her.  So while she's working on her projects, I've got some time just to play!

This is a fairly simple card I made using Unity Stamp Company Vibes and Tribes.  This image is mesmerizing, I absolutely adore it!  It kinda speaks to the soul, do you know what I mean?



So here's what I did.  I stamped the image using VersaFine Black Onyx on Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock. I die cut it using the largest rectangle from Sizzix Stitched Rectangles Die set #661189. I colored using my Tombow Dual brush markers to color, then foam popped the entire panel onto this starry background A2 sized.  I added a few glitter enamel dots last.

Oh!  In case you are interested, Unity is having a HUGE birthday sale, so if you put this image in your cart, it magically takes 50% off or better.  Now would be a great time to pick up this image if you love it like I do!

I hope you have an AMAZING weekend!  Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mom's out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment