Pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

Newton's Nook Designs Cuppa Cactus


Hi everyone, happy Friday, we're almost to the weekend!  Today I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog showing off a card I made with 2 fun coffee sets, Newton Loves Coffee and Cuppa Cactus.

I started by Copic coloring and die cutting the Cuppa Cactus images, I just love these!  I had some of this pink barnwood paper and liked the idea of use it in the background.  I took a rectangle of black cardstock and sponged some white pigment ink around the outside to give it a chalkboard look, then mounted it on a xxxx stitched rectangle die cut. 

I heat embossed a sentiment from Newton Loves Coffee on my blackboard, then glued it all down, including the cuppas in the bottom right corner.  I foam popped the center cuppa up, to give it some dimension.



Thanks SO MUCH for stopping and for your sweet comments!  Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful coloring on those super fun cacti! I love the blackboard background!

    ReplyDelete