Pages

Friday, September 1, 2017

New Design Team Announcement!


Hello everyone, happy September!  And with this first day of the new month comes news that I'm so very excited to announce!  I've been chosen to join the amazing Design Team at Studio Katia!

Are you familiar with Studio Katia products?  They carry a beautiful, high quality line of stamp, dies and gorgeous sparkly embellishments.  Stay tuned to my blog and to Studio Katia for plenty of lovely inspiration from this very talented DT that I've been so fortunate to have been chosen for!

Click Here to check out the Studio Katia store: Shop Studio Katia

Click Here to check out the Studio Katia Blog: Studio Katia blog

1 comment:

  1. Huge congrats, AJ! Looking forward to seeing your work--I know it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete