Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Scribbles Designs #518 Turkey - Guest Designer


Hi everyone, I've got some fun news!  I'm guesting over at Scribbles Designs for the next two months.  I love working with digis, so getting to work with this great group has really made me happy!

I chose to work with the #518 Turkey image and I've linked it below, just click on the pic of the turkey and you will be able to order this for your Thanksgiving projects!  I'm listing the other project below, which I used to make this card.


There's a fun challenge going on right now over at Scribbles Designs, Challenge #47 Happy Holidays, check it out!

I've entered the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Welcome AJ! We're so please to have you as a guest during our last quarter of the year. Your card is adorable. Love the layout and overall design and your colouring skills are amazing!

    I look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ☺Lisa D.
    Strategic Content Developer and DT Coordinator for The Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!
    Owner & Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Path of Positivity – My other challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi AJ. So glad to see my fellow guest designer's work. Love the way you colored that goofy turkey to create a truly smile-enducing card.
    Sandy J/Scribbles Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to get to do a DT stint. This turkey is a cutie. Too cute to eat of course. I guess I'll just have nachos instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute little turkey card! Thanks for joining us for our First Thanksgiving challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute and colorful Thanksgiving card, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute turkey! Very bright and colourful. Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting challenge. We hope you will join us again. Mary DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pretty card! The image is so adorable. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete