Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

Gina Marie Designs Give Thanks


Hi everyone, popping on with a quick card that I made using this beautiful "Give Thanks" die by Gina Marie Designs that I picked up in the Kat Scrappiness shop.  


I recently purchased this used stamp set by Stampin Up from someone.  I thought the leaves were so gorgeous! I stamped them out on Bristol Watercolor paper and colored them with distress inks of various fall colors.

Once dry, I mounted on copper glitter paper and then gave this gorgeous die cut a prominent place on the card front.  I cut it out in both cream and brown to accent it.

Thanks for stopping, have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Amanda this card is Gorgeous! I set out to find out the name of this set for you but realized I don't have the SU set or know the name but I do have a CTMH set that is very similar called Skeleton Leaves.. I'm so happy to have gone on this search because I realized that I haven't used some of my CTMH sets in quite some time.. thanks for the nudge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi AJ: Love this card and the way you designed it. Awesome colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these skeleton looking leaves. I've seen lots of great things made with this style leaf this year yet somehow never managed to break mine out.

    ReplyDelete