Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Ode To Flourishes


Although not really an "ode to", I wanted to emphasize just how much I miss the lovely Flourishes LLC stamps!  I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to purchase many of their sets before they went out of business.  And now and then I find a used set for sale on the secondary market.  This is one of those floral images I love so much!  

The image is Copic colored and I used the MFT stitched rounded square dies to mat it.  In case you are wondering about that cool embossed background, that folder is by Fun Stampers Journey and I happen to love it!  The ombre grey paper came out of my stash and I wish I knew who made that.  I love the effect it gives behind the image!

Well, that's all for today, thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

I entered this project in the following challenges:

http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. Another very pretty card! I do love that background paper - the embossing and the ombre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful. Your coloring on the flowers is perfectand that embossing folder looks really cool. I can see why you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very lovely--great coloring. I like the flower buds, such a nifty stamp.

    ReplyDelete