Pages

Friday, August 2, 2019

Newton's Nook Designs Pet Sympathy Card


Hi everyone, today I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog with a card that I made for a friend.  It's never easy to make sympathy cards, regardless of who they are for.  And although I was sad to have to make this card, it's important we support friends and family when it comes to the loss of our fur babies.

I started with a mint A2 sized card base and stenciled on pawprints all over. Using the rounded rectangle die cut from Frames and Flags, I stamped the red pawprint heart and the halo. I stamped and die cut this sweet pup silhouette and popped him up on the sentiment stamped banner. 

Last I added some twine and a tiny pawprint die cut. Thanks so much for joining me today, I hope you've enjoyed your week and are looking forward to a nice weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment