Pages

Monday, June 17, 2019

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge 100!


Hi all, I'm here today with a project celebrating Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #100! The rules for this challenge are, pick your favorite challenge or challenges from the past and play again!


I went back all the way to the 12th challenge which is beach themed! I used two of my favorite summer sets, Aloha Newton and Newtson's Summer Vacation along with Sea Borders for my water and Land borders for my sand hill.  

This was the challenge I chose, all you have to do is visit the Inky Paws Challenge page to choose your favs and play along with us!




4 comments:

  1. Super cute, Amanda! Great coloring. Beach all the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Wish I was there with those cute kitties on the beach! Thanks for playing along with our 100th challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete