Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Butterfly Reflections Ink and MFT Sweet Summertime


Hi everyone!  I'm here today with Butterfly Reflections Ink, sharing a card that I've made showing off some new product by MFT.  I've always been a big fan of the Pure Innocence line and I have to say my jaw hit the floor when I saw this brand new Sweet Summertime stamp and die set! And of course I had to have this beautiful and FUN die set, Watermelon Slice!  Also check out this coordinating stamp set, Sweet Sentiments AND matching die, Sweet Die-Namics.  I heat embossed the sentiment from the Sweet Sentiments set in white on black and die cut using these awesome new Skinny Strips Dies.


So I cut a background piece of paper (Birthday Blowout 6x6 pad MFT) A2 sized and glued to my card base.  Then i layered with a stitched rectangle in white and I also added some inking behind my scene using Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink. I used this Glitzy Cardstock to cut my watermelon rind out and I love the look!  I also added some Glossy Accents on the seeds and they look so real!  Lastly I added a few enamel dots to complete my card!


Thank you so much for joining me here today, I hope you'll pop over to the Butterfly Reflections Ink Shop and check out all these fun new products!


I've entered this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stitches 
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. This is DARLING! I love the glittery green watermelon rhine and the sweet MFT girlie. Adorable! Thanks so much for sharing this in our challenge. it means so much to me and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete