Pages

Friday, June 1, 2018

Newton's Nook Designs Tiki Time


Hi everyone, happy Friday!  Wow, it's been a whirlwind week for me.  Last night my son graduated high school..he's my one and only.  So it's bittersweet, but I couldn't be more proud!

So it's time to kick my heels up and party a little with a card I made using the soon to be retired Tiki Time Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies  I adore this set, it's just so much fun. Make sure to pick Tiki Time up before it's gone!

I started by die cutting my outer rectangle in yellow cardstock.  I stenciled it in a tone on tone look with yellow ink using Floral Lace Stencil  I also added flowers, greenery and a toucan from the Toucan Party and coordinating dies set around my Tiki drinks!  Last I added a banner from Frames and Flags dies and sentiment stamped in Versafine Onyx!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment