Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2018

YNS Honey Bear Birthday Card


I honestly couldn't remember what day it was..but we're at Thursday, WOW, more than half way through the work week already!  Today is a beautiful sunny day here in South Carolina and I've already finished my morning routine.  So I thought I would share a birthday card I made with you.

Recently I placed an order with Your Next Stamp and I received this super sweet little Honey Bear!  There's something about coloring pots that I just love, and this one is extra sweet with all the honey splashing out! In addition to copic coloring the image, I distress inked around it using Scattered Straw. I mounted on some patterned paper from my stash and added a blue button with a waxed hemp bow tied through it. The base layer is Sunflower cardstock by Lawn Fawn.

I created the banner using a die from the Frames and Flags Die Set by Newton's Nook Designs.

I hope you've enjoyed my card, have a wonderful day!






1 comment: