Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

Newton's Nook Designs Chicken Scratches

Hello and a very happy Friday to all!  Today I'm in the country mood with this fun card I've made using the Chicken Scratches stamp set by Newton's Nook Designs.


Here's what this cute little stamp set looks like!
I used a dotted patterned Embossing Folder to create my background on some light blue cardstock.  I cut the hill using the Land Borders die set, then added a few strips of polkadot and black papers along with twine. I glued the hill onto my background, then added my chicks and a few little dots of feed on the ground.  Lastly, I created a banner, using the cute little piece of chicken wire I stamped and cut out, then glued down next to the sentiment!  I added a few red matte enamel dots on the banner too.

Thanks so much for stopping by, make sure to visit the Newton's Nook Designs store to check out the products I've used and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment