Pages

Monday, February 20, 2017

Inky Paws Challenge #41 Color Challenge


Hi everyone, I'm here today with a card I'm entering in the Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws challenge.  We've got a color challenge (White, Yellow, Light Pink, Mint).  I discovered after going through my inks, I had no light mint color, so I just got as close as I could.  That's the beauty of challenges, we use what we have and put our own spin on it.  I hope you'll join me and have a little fun with your Newton's Nook Designs stamping products!

For this card I used a gingham background stamp I had and inked up a white piece of cardstock that I layered on yellow and then on my A2 base.  The little notepaper die is by MFT, I inked that up with some light blue so the heart would stand out.

I colored up the fox in the Woodland Duos Set in pink copics and cut them out with the Darling Hearts Die Set.  The little love sentiment and tiny hearts came from this die set as well.  Lastly I tied a bit of twine around the top.  This was a super simple card to put together and I just love how it turned out!

Thanks for visiting.  I can't wait to see what you create!  Click Here to vitit:

Inky Paws Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Those foxes are so sweet! You've used the colors beautifully and I love your little details with the string and the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and delicate card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the added details on the fox couple!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute with the little foxes all curled up together.

    ReplyDelete