Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happiness is Homemade

Today I'm sharing a card that I made using Flourishes LLC set called "Fresh Baked", (soooo sad that this amazing stamp company went out of business).

I made this card for one of my favorite Aunts to say thank  you.  She is busy crocheting a bunch of her special dishcloths for me, I can't wait to receive them as  I love homemade gifts.  Believe it or not, these dishrags make me actually want to do dishes, haha.  Not really.

This card is an A2 size, on sturdy white cardstock with Echo Park Splendid Summer background paper.  The apron and sentiment are both from the Fresh Baked set and then of course, Copic colored! I can't wait to use these stamps on some christmas cards this year!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment