Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Christmas Tag Crazy


Crazy about sums it up..I'm currently in a christmas tag swap and I signed up for 3 different groups so that I'd receive back a big variety to put on all my packages.  I think I overdid it just a little bit as I made approx 10 each of the 6 designs.  

The top 2 tags are #1 Paper Smooches (love that snowman) and #2 Stamps for Life Ornaments blinged up with a little liquid pearls.  The middle row is #1 a Marianne Tree die on top of wide washi and a Calico Studios wooden snowflake and #2 Lil'Inkers dies that made up the poinsettia and joy.  Finally, in the third row #1, I used the Avery Elle set to stamp out the birch trees (my favorite tree in the world), with red bird and sentiment, #2 is PTI stitched snowflake layered with 2 other snowflakes sitting on top of a SimonSaysStamps heat embossed border.

I have thoroughly enjoyed making these holiday tags and cannot wait for my swap partners to receive!  Now onto my holiday cards!




1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful... I know I told you that already, but really these are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete