Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Haven't gotten crafty at all today, it's all work and no fun.  However, it dawned on me that I need to have a pic on here of my pups.  The black lab in the front, she's my alpha dog, that's Daphne.  And the little girl photobombing in the back, a mixture of who knows what..well that's my little Dahlila.  Both these girls are rotten and they know it.  But I love them anyway.  They are my companions, laying at my feet while I work or craft.  Happy Thursday...it's almost Friday, yay!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the pups! We have two black labs and it's virtually impossible to get a good picture of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Tina..must have had just the right light in this shot...it isn't easy to get a good picture of her face typically. She was posing so cute here!

    ReplyDelete