Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014



Here's a quick project I put together today.  I'm in a swap on one of my Facebook groups and the theme is "cats".  I remembered I had this sweet little Magenta stamp, I think this scene is so adorable!  After I'd gotten the image mounted, I began looking for a sentiment, but nothing seemed to fit!  I couldn't very well say "thanks" or "thinking of you" while looking at a kitty that had just broken a pot of flowers.  So, I chose the "Feel Better Friend" from a PTI set I had.  What better way to say, when things go wrong, keep your head up!  

Anyway, I love how the sponged ink looks around the images to create the sky and grass!  I added just a touch of sparkle to the flowers to finish it off.  I'm not sure of the brand paper, as it was part of a RAK from a fellow stamper, but I just LOVE it!  


No comments:

Post a Comment