Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Paper Sweeties Truck and Camper card set


Hi all!  Happy Hump Day!  It's blistering hot here in South Carolina this week.  So when I'm not working, I'm hiding in my craft room coloring.  I decided to play a little more with my new Paper Sweeties stamp sets that I ordered a few weeks ago.

I had planned on creating one card using the truck and camper. But, after coloring all these sweet images, I decided to go with A2 sized cards and break the images up into 2 cards.  I have to say I'm so pleased how both cards turned out!

The patterned paper by Authentique which I'll link below matches these stamped images so perfectly.  Thanks so much for stopping by and stay cool!

2 comments:

  1. These cards are both stunning, Amanda! Your coloring skills are insane! I'm completely smitten :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so up my street ... I love them

    ReplyDelete