Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

Let's Be Mermaids


Hi all and happy Friday! I'm so happy it's the weekend finally and I'm sharing a really happy summer card with you today!  I was really in the mood to create something ocean and sunshine and I thought these products combined matched what I was thinking of!

I'm combining the Newton's Nook Designs products I've used, along with my Copic color combinations!  Thanks so much for stopping and have a great weekend!

Stamps/Die Set: Purr-maid Newton
Stencil: Sunscape




Copic Color Combinations

Cats: N0, N1, N2, N4
Mermaid Bottoms: BG07, BG09, G05, YG05, FY1 
(FY1 + YR30 sun highlights on cats)
Pink Shell: R43, R22, R12
Brown Shell: E33, E31, E30
Yellow Fish: Y02, FY1
Seahorse: BG49, BG11, R12

I've entered this card in:



No comments:

Post a Comment