Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Newton's Nook Designs - Winston's Tee Time - Father's Day Card

Hi everyone!  I'm here today with a card that I made for my Dad for Father's Day, I know we're still a month away or so, but I like to work ahead and have something ready to go with a gift that I'll be mailing to him.

My dad is a golfer, so Winston's Tee Time is the PERFECT set to make a card for him with!  I used the stamp and die combo, and Copic colored my images.  I used the Land Borders Die Set to cut the grassy hills from plain and plaid green paper, which I layered, altering them. I added a few flags and a blue plaid background.

For my sentiment, I heat embossed the white text on a black piece of cardstock and cut it out with my paper trimmer.  Then I stamped the rest of the sentiment on the smallest circle die cut from the Frames Squared Die Set!

Thanks so much for joining me today, I hope you're enjoying feeling creative.  Pop on over to the NND shop to check out this set and MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment