Pages

Monday, November 12, 2018

Joy Ornaments and Cable Knit Embossing



Hi all, I'm here with a fun wintery card to show you today!  I saw this stamp set, Joy Ornaments by Mama Elephant from their latest release and I had to have it.  I actually love coloring letters and I think this set is SO much fun because you have options to turn the O in JOY into snowflakes or ornaments!  Really cool, don't you think? I used the coordinating dies to cut my images out as well.

And how about that embossed background?  I'm in love with the new Cable Knit embossing folder in 6x6 by Sunny Studios! I loved the results when I took the kraft cardstock out, the embossing is just GORGEOUS!

I then took the scallop die from the Frameworks Die Set by Newton's Nook Designs and cut out a very light blue piece of cardstock. I cut out my letters and snowflake, Copic colored them and assembled on my cardfront. I added the sentiment up top AND these super cute  Winter Days Confetti by Pretty Pink Posh for a little added decoration!

Thanks for joining me today, make sure to stop by the Butterfly Reflections Ink and check out these fun products and MORE!



1 comment:

  1. You are right, that is such a fun stamp set! Your letters, heart, and snowflake are colored beautifully! I love the warmth of that kraft cable knit underneath! Sorry my commenting is so sporadic, but I do enjoy visiting when I can!

    ReplyDelete