Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

Happy Llamadays!


Hello everyone, I'm here getting a jump on my holiday cards and featuring these new products over in the Butterfly Reflections Ink. shop!  Today I've combined two stamps sets to create my scene.  This super fun Llama set by MFT called Happy Llamadays  I Copic colored and die cut this llama from that set. The sentiment "Happy Llamadays" stamped in VersaFine Black Onyx ink is also part of this stamp set.

I loved this night sky from the set Starry Scene Stamp Set by Avery Elle.  I stamped the night sky, then copic colored and fussy cut the trees and mountains, which was very easy. There are coordinating dies available with this set as well.

I trimmed down my panel and layered over blue cardstock to add a little extra to my card.

Thanks for joining me here today at Butterfly Reflections Ink.  Head over to the shop for these wonderful products and so much more!



No comments:

Post a Comment