Pages

Monday, October 1, 2018

Lawn Fawn Apple Thanks with Butterfly Reflections Ink.


Hi everyone, I'm here with a project I made using Lawn Fawn products from the Butterfly Reflections Ink online store!  I was super excited to see these new apple dies and couldn't wait to play around with them! I started by die cutting the Lawn Fawn Outside Stitched Apple Stackables Dies along with the frame (red part) Stitched Apple Frame dies. I cut out the stem, leaf and seeds and glued it all together.  I added some Glossy Accents to the seeds to make them look real.


I used white embossing powder by Hero Arts for the sentiment from Lawn Fawn Sweet Smiles and the Scripty Thanks die is by LF as well! The patterned paper is from the new Knit Picky 6x6 pad by Lawn Fawn

I added a little button to the banner for a little extra decoration!  Thanks for joining me here today, I hope you've enjoyed my Apple Thanks card!





No comments:

Post a Comment