Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Cards with Friends - Papertrey Ink Fall Themed


Hello everyone and Happy Sunday!  Today I'm bringing you a few projects using Papertrey Ink products!

My very good and super talented friend, Veronica Zalis and I were talking about a month back about some Papertrey Ink products we'd seen and how we felt inspired by their beauty!  So with that, we decided to do a tiny blog hop together called, "Cards with Friends"!  So please hop on over to Veronica's blog So Many Stamps So Little Time, and check out her gorgeous fall projects using Papertrey Ink products!



Now, onto my creations!  For this first card, I used a fall set that I believe came out last year, and I couldn't resist coloring up these ADORABLE Autumn Scarecrow Stamp and die set.  All images were copic colored. Paper is by Bo Bunny from the Enchanted Harvest Collection, which is sadly retired..but hopefully you've got some in your stash!


My second card was made with brand new fall releases Forest Floor Autumn Stamp Set and Dies, along with Words To Live By Gratitude Die.  I started by inking an A2 sized panel with Forest Moss and Crushed Olive Distress Ink.  I die cut the Embroidered Frames Dots Die and centered it over my inked panel.  From there, I created a busy forest floor scene using the mushrooms, leaves and acorns! Now truthfully, I think this may have gotten a bit busy, but that's how things grow in the wild, so I honestly ended up loving it and wanted to share!  I added glossy drops using Glossy Accents and Gold Foil Confetti by Studio Katia.

Veronica and I have decided we want to continue inspiring one another using products we both love...so make sure and stay tuned.  Thanks for visiting, I hope you'll leave a comment and let me know what you think of my projects using Papertrey Ink products!

4 comments:

  1. Well Hi AJ! first off, your colors and coloring are gorgeous! Love the layouts on both cards. That little touch of burlap under the scarecrows was a brilliant touch of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful! I always admire your coloring and choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work as always, AJ! I just love all that COLOR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful and the colors are glorious!

    ReplyDelete