Pages

Friday, October 12, 2018

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog - Guesting!


 Hi everyone, I'm here again for my second and final Guest spot in October on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.  I sure have enjoyed making a few projects and sharing them with you!

Today I'm showing off a new image by Stamping Bella, Teeny Tiny Townie Hot Chocolate Stamp  set that I picked up in the Butterfly Reflections Ink online store.  I instantly fell for this super cute elf tucked behind the marshmallows floating in this great big mug!  It was a fun little image to color up.  I found the perfect sentiment in the Lawn Fawn set, Thanks A Latte.

The scalloped stitched die is from the Frames and Flags Die Set by Newton's Nook Designs.

Thanks for joining me here today, I hope you've enjoyed my project and are inspired to create some fun coffee/tea/cocoa themed cards too!

No comments:

Post a Comment