Pages

Friday, September 28, 2018

StudioKatia Holiday Village


Hi everyone! I'm over on the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog today with a quick and easy little scene card featuring a new release stamp/die set, Holiday Village by Studio Katia

I started with a piece of kraft cardstock and cut the center out using the middle sized MFT Dienamics Linked Chain Oval Frame Die. On my white background I inked a little Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to create a sky.  I then glued down my trees and houses and stamped the little sentiment in Black Onyx Versafine Ink.

This is a very simple and quaint card, that was the look I was going for.  A card that could be made in less than an hour, but still has that charming quality!

Thank you so much for stopping and I hope you've enjoyed my holiday village scene card!

No comments:

Post a Comment