Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge Sketch Challenge #43


Hi everyone!  I'm participating in this awesome sketch challenge over on the Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge blog.  Here's a link so you can go check it out and join us for some fun!


For this challenge, I decided to use these super sweet owls from the brand new March release "Cottage Garden" stamp/die set.  I had a set of owls leftover from the last card I made and it was so easy just to follow along with this great sketch!  I also used the stitched hill die from the "Land Borders" die set. I like this card so much, I'm probably going to end up making more of them, just to have on hand using the various sentiments in this set.."many thanks", "thinking of you" and "hello friend".  Those are the types of cards I seem to send out most often.  

My colored owls paired perfectly with this new Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow Collection 6x6 and Lawn Fawn Lime Hemp Cord.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today, I'd love it if you'd leave a comment!



1 comment:

  1. This is quite pretty and wonderful design. Love the colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete