Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Newton's Nook Designs February Release


Hi everyone, I'm here today with another project from the Newton's Nook Designs February release.  I chose this stamp from the set "Newton Loves Cake" pictured below.  This set has matching dies, which I didn't use on this particular project.  

I stamped my image, copic colored it and then die cut with a plain round die.  I offset the image to the left to show off the cute turquoise polka dots and then I die cut a bottom panel in light pink and added the ribbon that reminds me of piped cake icing!  I made my own little banner for the sentiment and added a few clear sequins for a little extra.

Thanks so much for stopping by, make sure you visit the Newton's Nook Design shop to see all the new February releases!


4 comments:

  1. That is adorable. I love the colors on the cat and the cake, and the polka dot background sets it all off nicely. That ribbon does remind me of decorative icing, too. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image - the whole set is sweet! I love your polka dots with it, and, yes, that trim certainly does look like piped icing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is cute. Wonderful colors/papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! The coloring on the kitty and cake is awesome! I love the papers and trim you used too! Thanks for the fun inspiration!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete