Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Kat Scrappiness Stitched Snowman Valentine Shaker



Hello everyone.  I am so excited to show you these fun new products from Kat Scrappiness!  Introducing the newest Stitched Scallops, I've used the largest circle, but you can find all 4 basic shapes in store.  Also this cute new Stitched Layered Snowman.  Hey, it's still winter, so why not turn this into a fun Valentine shaker.  It gave me a good reason to use this gorgeous new sequin mix, check out Kat's shop for lots of new Valentine's sequin mixes!

I used a circle die cut, to turn the scallop into a frame, by cutting out the center, for my window. Otherwise this die cut would be sold for you to stamp your images on, etc.

Thanks for stopping by, please find all products used, linked below!


3M Foam Tap for Frame Mounting

No comments:

Post a Comment