Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Kat Scrappiness Stitched Scallop Nesting Tags


Hi everyone, today I'm featuring Kat Scrappiness brand new Stitched Scallop Nesting Tags.  I absolutely love the unique design and the ability to stamp my images and use as a unique base for them!  I used this beautiful stamp set by Mudra, I love the sentiment and flowers!  For the background base, I used the Circle Flower Cut Background Die by Gina Marie Designs on some light blue cardstock.  I accented around the image using the Fabrika Decoru Enamel Dot drops in White and Pink Dreams.  Lastly I tied a sheer green ribbon at the top of the tag and popped the tag off my cardfront.  I hope you've enjoyed my project. Visit Kat Scrappiness Online store to find these great products and more!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so pretty...wonderful soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely colorful. What happy and well colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These could not be any cuter! What fantastic coloring...so bold and striking!









    Gclub

    ReplyDelete