Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Kat Scrappiness Stitched Scallop Nesting Tags


Hi everyone, today I'm featuring Kat Scrappiness brand new Stitched Scallop Nesting Tags.  I absolutely love the unique design and the ability to stamp my images and use as a unique base for them!  I used this beautiful stamp set by Mudra, I love the sentiment and flowers!  For the background base, I used the Circle Flower Cut Background Die by Gina Marie Designs on some light blue cardstock.  I accented around the image using the Fabrika Decoru Enamel Dot drops in White and Pink Dreams.  Lastly I tied a sheer green ribbon at the top of the tag and popped the tag off my cardfront.  I hope you've enjoyed my project. Visit Kat Scrappiness Online store to find these great products and more!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so pretty...wonderful soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely colorful. What happy and well colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete